Wednesday 9 February 2011

The day my bike broke

I haven't been doing lots recently, been feeling pretty drained, had a few bad nights of sleep which has carried over into the day. Attempting to get myself into a routine still so getting up as if I had a 9am lecture tomorrow even though it isn't until 10. On the way back from my lecture today my bike broke. Having looked at it, as far as I can tell the bolt that runs through the centre of the rear wheel and through the gears has been sheared (or should the be shorn?) right through. Going to take it to Halfords on Friday as I have a rather busy day tomorrow and I don't want to be fighting the rush hour traffic in the early morning or the evening. I guess this means I'll have to give running another go, may do some tomorrow morning or hopefully tomorrow evening depending on work and how I'm feeling. Got 2 long shifts at the millenium Stadium this weekend for the rugby league games and so I'll attempt to update again on Friday, if I don't its likely I won't update until next week some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment