Wednesday 2 February 2011

Early mornings

When I worked at the council, 4 days out of 5 and some weeks 5 days out of 5 I was at the gym before work and I found that this really put me in a much better mood throughout the rest of the day. Whether it was because it was the routine or simply beating all the morning traffic I noticed the difference. At university I find it much harder to get into a routine due to the varied start times of different days and such. I'm going to attempt to get myself into a routine anyway and see how it goes. So I started this morning with a nice cycle ride to Tesco to buy myself some supplies for the day even though I seemed to be out and about for the only part of the day where it rained. Tomorrow I'm hoping to do a fair amount of the Taff Trail even if the weather is awful!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea getting into a routine, so long as you don't become a slave to it. I definitely think early morning exercise is a good idea though.
    Good luck on the Taff Trail - at least you will be going uphill on the outward bound journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know my opinions on this, morning is best, if only because it 'gets it out of the way', so you have the rest of the day without thinking 'i have to get to the gym'...

    ReplyDelete