Wednesday 19 January 2011

19th of January

I didn't end up doing a post yesterday as I felt pretty drained after the exam and managed to exacerbate the feeling by doing a set of weights. The exam went alright, I managed to forget one of the important equations but otherwise it shouldn't be too bad. Got maths on Friday so today was put over towards revision apart from a cycle ride up the Taff Trail. It would have gone on for longer but my bike started to make some funny noises as a result of a rather muddy chain. I gave it a bit of a clean on the spot but decided to head back for home as I didn't fancy being miles away from home and needing to walk back. It was a bit of a shame really because the weather was fantastic, maybe slightly chilly but otherwise perfect, I really appreciated it compared to my other cycle in the pouring rain. I had a breakfast/lunch of beans and scrambled egg today with pork chops and pasta for dinner. Going to be taking a day off tomorrow as I could do with a rest and I'll make use of the time to revise for the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment