Saturday 22 January 2011

Last day of being 22

So it's my birthday tomorrow. Not particularly excited about it as I have an exam on Monday which won't be fun. Plenty of revision tomorrow and a bike ride in the early morning. Had the maths exam on Friday and like many of my peers I didn't think it went particularly well, hopefully I've passed though as I put a fair bit of effort into it. Other than a set of weights today I haven't done any exercise since my last blog post, something which I will attempt to remedy this week when I'm home. My diet has been alright, need to stop cooking/stop eating so much food because once its cooked/on my plate I feel its a bit of a waste to throw it away even if I'm full! I'm going to treat myself to some steak tomorrow and some ice cream, something to look forward to after a day of revision at any rate.

Also, Chris complained that my blog was a bit boring, any ideas on how to liven it up a bit? I don't really have anything interesting happening on a day to day basis...

No comments:

Post a Comment