Sunday 9 January 2011

Running 1

So I went for my first run/jog today. Wasn't as bad as I expected but could certainly have been a lot better. Total distance of 4.33km. Got knackered after about half way so I had to slow the pace. Hoping that my fitness should improve pretty quickly if I keep it up. Trying to cut down on portions of food at the moment as well. Had some scrambled egg after the run, with some toast and an apple for lunch and then some chicken and pasta for dinner. Not sure about exercise tomorrow, might go for a cycle depending on how my legs are feeling after today.

Revision is not fun. Did some hydraulics revision which went alright. Maths revision during the day tomorrow I think

1 comment:

  1. invest in a set of digital food scales, ones that go to 1g increments, and learn to measure how much you are eating... that way you can intelligently increase or decrease your calorie intake by set amounts...

    ReplyDelete